How To Apply for Scholarship Grant
Papers and Documents to submit:
- Download RFF-Email-Form.xlsx and fill in your information and then email it to RyuFoundation@gmail.com
- Download 2017 Application Instructions & Form & Fill in the Application form and Mail it along w other documents
- A 500-700 words essay (An essay is an integral part of the application and must be submitted - included in the application form you downloaded)
- A current enrollment verification certificate issued by his/her college/university showing his/her current student status. If this is your fist year attending the college, include a copy of your acceptance letter.
- A transcript of academic records for the immediate prior academic year(s) issued by his/her college/university
- A certificate of award, if any—a photo copy if an official certificate/statement from the sponsoring organization is not possible
- Recommendation(s) by a professor of his/her college/university. If you’re applying as a graduating High School senior, an equivalent recommendation(s) by your High School teacher will be accepted.
- A copy of FAFSA application (Student Aid Report - SAR) if you are a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- A copy of parent’s last year’s tax return and yours. Note – Provide your return, if you filed a tax return for the past year.
- Resumes or/and Introduction of yourself including your vision for life
Note: All papers/documents submitted in support of his/her application shall NOT be returned. No one, except for the official members of the foundation, shall be allowed to review these papers or documents.
The Ryu Family Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 653 , Woodland Park, NJ 07424-9991