How To Apply for Scholarship Grant
Papers and Documents to submit:
- An application form (supplied by the Foundation) - Download Application
- A 500-words essay (An essay is an integral part of the application and must be submitted)
- A certificate/statement issued by his/her college/university showing his/her current student status. High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2015-16 school year - You must include a copy of your acceptance letter
- A transcript of academic records for the immediate prior academic year(s) issued by his/her college/university
- A certificate of award, if any—a photo copy if an official certificate/statement from the sponsoring organization is not possible
- Recommendation(s) by a professor of his/her college/university. If you’re applying as a graduating High School senior, an equivalent recommendation(s) by your High School teacher will be accepted.
- A copy of FAFSA application (Student Aid Report - SAR) if you are a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- A copy of parent’s last year’s tax return and yours. Note – Provide your return, if you filed a tax return for the past year.
- Resumes or/and Introduction of yourself including your vision for life
Note: All papers/documents submitted in support of his/her application shall NOT be returned. No one, except for the official members of the foundation, shall be allowed to review these papers or documents.
c/o 2016 Application
186 Parish Drive, Wayne, NJ 07470