How To Apply for Scholarship Grant
Papers & Documents to Submit (Required are marked with *)
Email the following no later than the application deadline to RyuFoundation@gmail.com with a subject line beginning with your last name and then your first name
- * A completed & signed application form. Save the file as YourLastName-FirstName-RFF-24th-SeolBongApplication.xlsx
- If you don't have Microsoft Excel, open this either via Google Sheets or Mac Numbers.
- If you open this via Google, edit it via opening it with Google Sheets and then fill it out and then download it as Microsoft Excel (Make sure the file name is YourLastName-FirstName-RFF-24th-SeolBongApplication.xlsx)
- * A 500-words essay in pdf ( Essay question is listed below) - Name the file as YourLastName-FirstName-Essay.pdf
- * A 300-words (or less) Vision statement of yourself in pdf - what is your vision for life?; Name the file as YourLastName-FirstName-Vision.pdf
Mail the following with proper postages and post-marked no later than application deadline to the address -> The Ryu Family Foundation, Inc. P.O. Box 653, Woodland Park, NJ 07424-9991
- * A print-out of the completed application form including the instruction; Mail this along with the rest of documents
- * A print-out of your essay; Mail this along with the rest of documents
- * A print-out of your vision statement; Mail this along with the rest of documents
- * A certificate of Current Enrollment Verification; Mail this along with the rest of documents; A Sample Certificate of Current Enrollment Verification is on the website
- * An official Transcript (Sealed in its own envelop); Preferably mailed it together but maybe mailed separately if needed
- * Recommendations Letter by a professor of your school (Sealed in its own envelop); Preferably mailed it together but maybe mailed separately if needed
- * A copy of parents' last year's tax return & yours if applicableMail this along with the rest of documents
- * Housing supporting document either monthly mortgage stmt or rental billMail this along with the rest of documents
- A resume; Mail this along with the rest of documents
Note: All papers/documents submitted in support of his/her application shall NOT be returned. No one, except for the official members of the foundation, shall be allowed to review these papers or documents.
Download Excel Form
The Ryu Family Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 653 , Woodland Park, NJ 07424-9991